ImproveWell has created a Policy Associates Programme, in conjunction with the Innovation Associates Programme, to support students studying analytical subjects who are looking to explore a career in policy-making, specifically within healthcare.
This Programme is ideal for someone looking to get hands-on experience in analytical research and writing, specifically within the healthcare domain. Prospective Associates must be able to get to grips quickly with complex problems, produce appropriate data-driven analysis and formulate insights and recommendations in a fluent and engaging way.
Policy Associates will possess an undergraduate degree (or be pursuing a degree) in economics, politics, statistics, PPE or related subjects. They are highly self-motivated with a track record of successfully completing projects. They may have had prior experience in blogging or policy writing and take a particular interest in healthcare.
As a Policy Associate, you will:
- Develop a deeper understanding of healthcare and the health tech industry
- Produce data-driven analysis on important healthcare issues in order to provide innovative recommendations.
- Work directly under the guidance of the ImproveWell leadership team
- Access a community of other like-minded individuals on the programme
- Receive a letter of recommendation upon completion of the programme
This 3-month programme is voluntary, and your commitment can be flexible. We seek participants throughout the year.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.