ImproveWell has created an Innovation Associates Programme to support healthcare students with interests in both writing and improving quality in healthcare.
This Programme is ideal for someone looking to get hands-on experience in healthcare writing and research. Prospective Associates must be able to get to grips quickly with complex problems and write about them in a fluent and engaging way.
Innovation Associates are highly self-motivated with a track record of successfully completing projects. They may have had prior experience in blogging or policy writing and take a particular interest in innovation and quality improvement.
Your work will be shared with our community of leading experts and practitioners in healthcare and the tech industry. You’ll also have the opportunity to:
- Develop a deeper understanding of healthcare and the healthtech industry
- Attend an industry event to learn and network
- Work directly under the guidance of the ImproveWell leadership team
- Receive a certificate upon programme completion to acknowledge your efforts
- Access a community of other like-minded Innovation Associates
This 3-month programme is voluntary, and your commitment can be flexible. We seek participants throughout the year.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Your cover letter should answer the following three questions:
- Why are you passionate about innovation in healthcare?
- What skills and experiences do you have that make you particularly well-suited to the Innovation Associates Programme?
- What do you hope to learn or gain from the Programme?